Thomas Edison State University: Center for Learning and Technology
The new Center for Learning and Technology is an extensive renovation of a 1940’s era Art – Moderne building. When complete, the building will provide expanded office space for Instructional Technology, Instructional Design and Assessment Development. In addition to private offices, work includes collaboration space necessary for the department to continually keep the online user interface current. Work also includes upgrades to base building systems as well as improvements to public and core spaces within the building.
A highlight of the renovation will be the integration and display of artifacts from the Thomas Edison Collection.