Hartley Dodge Memorial Plaza Rehabilitation
Built in 1933 and dedicated in 1935, the Hartley Dodge Memorial has served as the Borough Hall for more than 80 years, and it formerly housed the Police and Fire Departments, in addition to serving other municipal functions.
The project was a complete restoration and repair of the front plaza, steps and site walls, The work completed Madison Borough’s long-term historic preservation project, repairing damage to the exterior spaces and providing much-needed facilities for the Historical Society to house their extensive collections relating to the history of Madison and the region. On the exterior, the Borough improved drainage and access to the building.
Adaptive Re-use / Rehabilitation